It's a Highrock Family Reunion! On June 9th, head to the Thoreau Club in Concord (275 Forest Ridge Rd) for a day of picnicking, fellowship, outdoor activities, and worship together. Activities for all ages and life stages will include swimming, field games & sports, ropes course, climbing wall, & zip line, bounce house & giant slide, and walking trails. As always, we'll have space to relax, a variety of food for purchase in the big tent, and an ice cream truck on site.
10:30am Worship Service
11:30-4:00pm Fellowship, Food, & Fun
What to Bring
Remember to bring sunblock and water, a picnic lunch or $$ for food, and blankets or chairs for sitting on the field.
If you plan to try out the ropes course or climbing wall, be sure to bring close-toed shoes.
Food for Purchase
- Grill Options - Brazilian bbq, burgers, & hot dogs
- Mediterranean sandwiches & salads
- Local vegetarian creations
Good to Know
- There will be no worship service in MetroWest that morning. We'll worship together with our extended Highrock Family instead!
- The rain date for this event is June 16th.
- Questions? Email email@example.com